Free parking during the Sterlingfest Art and Music Fair is available throughout the City Center complex located near the corner of Utica and Dodge Park Roads and at various schools and houses of worship.
Free on-site/walkable parking is available at:
- 41-A District Court, 40111 Dodge Park Rd.
- Stevenson High School, 39701 Dodge Park Rd.
- Great Lakes Church, 39051 Dodge Park Rd.
- Walsh Elementary (Community Education Center), 38901 Dodge Park Rd.*
- Davis Junior High School, 11311 Plumbrook Rd.
- Heritage Junior High School, 37400 Dodge Park Rd.*
- Grass Lot at the NW corner of 18 Mile Road and Utica Road
- Metro Church of Christ, 40100 Dodge Park Rd. (across from City Center)
Free Handicapped Parking
Free handicapped parking is available at:
- Senior Center (limited availability; must show handicapped pass)
- City Center Lot in front of the Library (limited availability; must show handicapped pass)
Alternatively, those with physical limitations can park in a lot with a shuttle service and be dropped off at the Community Center where they can be picked up by a courtesy golf cart and dropped off/picked up at 6 other points throughout the festival, including:
- South end of the art fair (Library)
- North end of the art fair (Police Department)
- Carnival midway area
- Between Jazz Stage and Food Trucks on Utica Rd.
- Northeast side of the Amphitheatre concert lawn
- Senior Center driveway entrance on Utica Rd.
*Shuttle Service is available from:
- Bethesda Christian Church, 14000 Metro Parkway (after 4 p.m.)
- Heritage Junior High School, 37400 Dodge Park Rd.
- St. Ephrem Catholic Church, 38900 Dodge Park Rd.
- Walsh Elementary (Community Education Center), 38901 Dodge Park Rd. (There will be no shuttle from Davis Jr. High this year, but you may park there and walk to Walsh to get picked up by a shuttle.)
Shuttle Bus Service is $1 suggested donation per way.